Kakuma 1 Road Tender
September 20, 2020
TENDER REF NO: NCCK/KKM/UNHCR/2020/09/001
The National Council of churches of Kenya (NCCK) Kakuma invites bids from interested, eligible, reputable and competent contractors to do the following works
|TENDER REFERENCE||ITEM DESCRIPTION||Location|
|NCCK/KKM/UNHCR/2020/09/001-ROAD SECTION-A||Bush Clearing, Rock Filling, Grading, Gravelling, Drainage Works Of Kakuma One Main Road||KAKUMA 1|
Interested bidders MUST enclose following documents:
- Provide Copy of valid Certified Tax Compliance Certificate
- Provide current Business Permit/Licenses
- Provide current Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration
- Proof of registration with the National Construction Authority (NCA6 and above) with a valid practicing license and a certificate.
- Audited Accounts for the last three (3) Years
- Provide a copy of valid recent Bank Statement (preferably for the last two calendar years
- Company/Business Profile detailing qualifications -Full Disclosure of Directors
- The contractor must be well equipped, the evidence of which should be provided here with.
- Attach details of similar works completed within the last three years giving details of clients who may be contacted for more information, amount and status (completed or ongoing).
- Contractor’s profile showing personnel, plant & equipment and completion timelines
Interested firms(s) may download the detailed tender document and technical specifications from our website – www.ncck.org (downloads) – FROM 16TH SEPTEMBER TO 2ND OCTOBER 2020 and may seek more information through email firstname.lastname@example.org://www.ncck.org/download/tender-kakuma-1-main-road-section-a/
The Council reserves the right to accept or reject any tender in part or wholly and does not bind itself to accept the lowest bidder.