Eric M Mwakatana
January 23, 2018
NAME: ERIC M. MWAKATANA
DATE: 14th DECEMBER 2017
- Born in a family of a children, 7 boys and 2 girls, I went to Rukanga Primary School, joined Moi High Kasigau and later to Murang’a Teachers College. Married with two children, Anne in class 3 and Dylan in class 2
- Eric just knew NCCK the other day on 12th December invited to attend a meeting at the Kasigau hall. Most of the time I am at the mining site about 61 km from Rukanga market. Well am interested to work with NCCK from what I have heard and know, lots of prices and educative.
- Was invited by Herman Mjomba Mole to attend their meeting which was reviewing the survey done some time back. Well conducted and hoping all that was discussed will be put to action.
- Provided awareness and reimbursed fare.
- Hope to when I work with NCCK
- Will take down the knowledge I will get to my group members.
- To work with NCCK, connect other groups and follow NCCK code of conduct.
- Currently no wish to
- Would like to work closely with NCCK
– Would like NCCK to reach “direct” to the miners
– Connect miners to the country/national government.
– Create awareness / training programmes to miners
– Link miners to the market
– Provide equipment (mining) where possible.